Tuesday 1 January 2019

It's a Happy New Year - and a photo or three from 2018!

It's a Happy New Year!

Mum got to be at about 10.00 p.m. last night, so she didn't watch all the fireworks on t.v, which were pretty spectacular featured around the London Eye.

Before I went to bed at 1.30 a.m., I looked in in Mum, and she was half awake, so I said, "Happy
New Year, Ma!" and she replied, "Happy New Year," and promptly settled back down, to sleep on.

This morning, Mum was up early and washed and dressed, and sitting in the chair, so we had a very normal morning, with Mum eating all her breakfast.

She is back in bed now for a nap until dinner time, which gives me a chance to write a Happy New Year message to all the readers of this blog, and to wish us all, a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous 2019.

I have also got a couple of pictures uploaded onto the computer which I can attach to this entry; o.k., I should have put them up earlier, but I think everyone knows my IT abilities are sadly lacking - ask me to write a poem, or an article, and I'll oblige without turning a hair, but trying to get me to understand the mysteries of uploading pictures in such a way that I can attach them to this blog....well, that is another matter entirely.

So, with faith and hope that 2019 will prove to be a good year, here are some photos from 2018 that, to misquote a phrase from Blue Peter, I should have made earlier......

Mum and Wendy - 28 October 2018
Mum's 99th Birthday
Mum and one of her 99th Birthday cards
Christmas Day 2018
Wendy in her Elf outfit - Christmas Day 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment