Sunday 28 March 2021

I Celebrate A Significant Birthday

I Celebrate A Significant Birthday

So here I am, happily typing away on my birthday:

I'm seventy-five today! Seventy-five today! I've got the key of the door, never been seventy-five before...!

The past five weeks or so have been interesting, to say the least; I am in the middle of chronicling the "adventures" I have been through since February and will publish them shortly but right now, I am in the present time and, having reached this milestone birthday, I am making good progress after all the trials and tribulations I've faced. I am so glad to have been brought safely to this point!

In fact, my birthday has been celebrated over two days, with Wendy and Bob in person; Wendy produced a beautiful cake, and I had presents and cards to open. Earlier this afternoon, I had a brilliant call from Al, and throughout the day, so many loving messages on e-mail and phone calls. Cards received throughout the week have completed a very happy 48 hours.


The Candles Are Lit
and
Wendy Brings In My Birthday Cake





No comments:

Post a Comment